Skip to content
We are committed to a high view of God
- We hold that God’s holiness is His predominant attribute.
- We further hold that pastors and church leaders are to aspire to living holy lives in order to properly represent the holy God.
We are committed to the authority and sufficiency of Scripture (the Bible)
- We hold that the Bible alone is the inspired, infallible Word of God.
- We hold that the Bible alone is sufficient to give the needed guidance in all matters of faith and life.
- We hold that the the Bible alone is a sufficient resource for training pastors and church leaders.
- We hold that the Bible alone is the final authority in all matters to which it speaks.
We are committed to personal holiness
- We hold that pastors and church leaders are, by the grace and provisions of God, to practice what the Bible teaches about life and faith.
- We hold that pastors and church leaders are to model a godly lifestyle because people need godly examples to follow.
- We believe that believers are to follow the godly examples of their pastors and leaders.
We are committed to the need for godly leadership in the church
- We hold that the pastor and elder are the same offices in the church according to 1 Peter 5:1,2 and Acts 20:17 cf. v. 28 in the Bible.
- We hold that the pastor is to be qualified according to the moral qualifications listed in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1 in the Bible.
- We hold that if a man fails to qualify, he is not fit to serve as a pastor or elder.